Adjustable Wheel Bearing Lock Nut Wrench
* Adjustable jaw with locking feature suits for removing both hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts.
* Inludes three sets of pins to lock nuts with pin holes
* 1/2" or 3/4" sq drive
This Tool Set has a range of bearing and bush tools to suit many different types of applications
Adjustable wrench tool for the removal of wheel bearing lock nuts
Adjustable jaws to suit both 6 point and 8 point wheel bearing lock nuts from 45mm (1.3/4”) to 145mm (5.5/8”)
Locking mechanism ensures jaws are rigid to prevent slipping on narrow lock nuts
Includes three pairs of pins for use on pin type locknuts
Pin diameters: 6 x 43mm x 2 piece, 8 x 43mm x 2 piece, 10 x 43mm x 2 piece
Universal tool great for Australia’s 4WDs
Max torque: 500 ft. lb.
Capacity (hexagonal): 49–135mm
Capacity (octagonal): 49–143mm
Please lubricate all threads before using.
1. First loosen the locking screw. (C)
2. then adjust the jaws with adjusting screw (A) to the required size.
3. Once you have adjusted the jaws to the required size tighten locking screw (C), then adjust forcing screw (B) until it is tight. The jaws are then locked into place and the tool is ready for use.
4. Place wrench over the nut and use a power bar to loosen or use a torque wrench for installing to manufactures specifications. (Note not to be used with impact wrenches).
6PT Lock nuts:1-3/4" to 5-3/4" (49-135mm) across the flats.
8PT Lock nuts:1-3/4" to 5-5/8" (49-143mm) across the flats.