Petrol & Diesel Engine Pressure Tester Gauge
1. Design to quickly and accurately diagnose failed or leaking valves,pistons rings and head gaskets.
Pressure Gauge:80mm in diameter;6.8 bar or 100psi.
100cm long hose with quick coupling and pressure regulator
Tester with 1 adapter M14 x 1.25 and M18 x 1.5mm
1pc of M14 x 1.25mm for multi-valve engines
1pc of M12 x 1.25mm of VW diesel engines
1pc of M24 x 2.00mm for diesel engines
1pc of M12 x 1.25mm for motorcycles
1pc of M10 x 1.00mm for motorcycles and diesel engines
4. This cylinder compression tester kit is a professional tool to test the compression in gasoline engine. The readings will help to diagnosis if there are valve sticking, carbon build-up, piston or cylinder head modified, cracked cylinder head or defective main gasket, poorly seated or worn piston rings, etc. Please note, a variation in compression readings between cylinders is often a better indication of engine problems than the absolute values of compression
5. There are 4 sizes of brass adapters and 2PCS universal push-on connectors in the engine pressure tester kit. The 10mm 12mm 14mm 18mm adapters can be connected to the corresponding size cylinder head. The straight push-on connector and the curved one use rubber cone tip, can be pushed against on the cylinder head, universal for almost all the size cylinder head
6. The engine cylinder compression test tool kit can be widely used for most type and depth spark plug well. If you have motorcycle car truck ATV mower and any other vehicles with gasoline or gas engine, and you are a professional on repairing vehicles, you can try this kit. Please note, this cylinder compression test gauge is not suitable for most diesel engine, because the range of the gauge is only 0-300PSI, which is much lower than most diesel engine compression.
7. The pressure gauge is equipped with 3" big dial, protected by rubber cover. It has pressure holding function, please press the pressure release valve before disconnect. After insert the hose and push-on connectors into the quick coupler on the bottom, remember to push the knurled grip ring on the quick coupler back to lock. The rubber resin hose, is equipped with a 14mm brass adapter, can be connected to 10mm 12mm 14mm 24mm adapters directly.
8. Set the throttle plates to the wide open position when test, and after test restore it to closed position before starting the engine, otherwise, a serious damage will be caused on the engine if failure to close the throttle plates.