Inner Tie Rod Remover Installer Tool
* Removes inner tie rods without touching outer tie rods
* Works on 1.25" to 2" tie rods with flats and smooth tie rods
* Slide tool over end and tighten collar to allow access with 3/8-Inch tool
* Inexpensive and effective way to turn smooth tie rod ends.
* Able to remove the inner tie rod without removing the outer tie rod.
* Excellent for repairing rack seals.
* Simply slide the tool over the end and tighten the collar to allow access with a 3/8" drive extension.
* Fits most inner tie rods.
* Compatibility: Suitable for all standard tie rods with smooth cylinder ends; It will work on any rod that fits between the 3 inch top and bottom components with both 9/16” nuts screwed on and tightened
* Easy to Use: Slide tool over the end and tighten collar to allow access with a 3/8” drive extension; adapters can be used for larger breaker bars/extensions
* Secure & Strong Grip: Tool teeth grip the tie rod securely as you plug in a socket wrench or breaker bar and turn as necessary
* Convenient: With it's compact and low profile design it is easy to store; Inexpensive and effective way to turn smooth tie rod ends