Inner Tie Rod Tool Kit With 7 Adaptors
* Remove inner tie rods that are hard to access;
* Removable crowfoot adaptors are placed on hex of tie rod
* Handle end accepts 1/2" drive ratchet, extension, or impact wrench Tools are constructed of forged steel.
* Heavy duty mid-carbon steel construction
* Work on inner tie rods with inaccessible wrench flats without removing racks
* Switch wrenches quickly and easily
* Allows removal and installation of inner tie rods without removing the rack
* This tool utilizes six crows feet, to engage the wrench flats.
* Long socket slips over tie rod end and connects to the crows foot.
* The inner tie rod can be removed and installed without removing the rack.
* These tools are specially designed for the inner tie rods that are inaccessible to adjust.
* Works on Tie Rods With Inaccessible Flats. Includes an Additional 1-1/2"Crows Foot for Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon.
* Many inner tie rod end sockets do not have a complete hex on the full length of the socket.
he rounded socket ends prevent access to the wrench flats.
* The inner tie rod can be easily removed and installed by slipping the long socket over the tie rod end and connecting it to the open-jaw driver.
* The long socket slips over the tie rod end and the crow foot engages on the socket for easy removal and installation.