Steering Wheel Lock Plate Puller
* Head size: 9/16'', 14 mm
* Works on tilt and telescoping columns
* Dual SAE and metric adapter fits 9/16" and 14mm
* Applicable for professional auto mechanics as well as heavy duty applications.
* Ideal for detaching steering column lock plates on the majority of cars with air bags
* Chrome plated wing nut and yoke black oxide finished pulling threads fits all domestic lock plates including tilt and telescoping columns
* Steering wheel lock plate remover for easy removal and installation of lock plate snap rings when servicing steering wheel columns.
Heat treated steel material for strength.
Designed for use on air bagged equipped vehicles.
For depressing lock plates on GM and Chrysler vehicles.
Reversible adapter includes 9/16"-18 and M14-1.5 threads.
Allows removal of round wire snap ring that retains lock plate.
Allows for the removal and install on steering wheel lock plate.
Steering Wheel Lock Plate Removal Tool. Designed to depress lock plate and remove steering wheel lock plate.
Thread adapter onto end of steering shaft
Back plastic handle of tool out until there is tension on the tool
Match the thread on the adapter to steering shaft and back off wing nut fully
Thread wing nut down until sufficient pressure is applied to lock plate to release snap ring